Friday, November 24, 2006

Thanksgiving

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Mine was really nice. It was my first in a very long time when I actually ate the turkey! It was best today in a sandwich with cranberry sauce and mashed potatoes. Yum!!

Our Delaware visit was really good. We spread the news and everyone was really happy and excited. We got a lot of good advice and words of warning from all the parents in the family. :-) Dinner was delicious, as usual, and it was great to spend time with Chris's family. They're a really great bunch of people.

Nothing new to report on the pregnancy front. I'm feeling just fine. Having some very vivid, terrible dreams lately. Makes me want the sexy ones back. But other than that, I'm doing well. Every once in a while, I get a little crampy, and I get really icky-feeling when I'm hungry, but that's it. Let's hope it stays that way!

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425 ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425