Saturday, November 11, 2006

No massage for you!

Yesterday, Holly and I had appointments at the Red Door spa for massages, facials, manicures and pedicures. I found out a few days before that I can't get a massage because I'm in my first trimester so we changed it to a seaweed wrap, which they said was fine to do. When we got there, they came in and said that the technician I was assigned to wasn't comfortable doing the wrap on me because it releases toxins just like a massage would and didn't want to be responsible if something bad happened as a result. I understood that and they offered us a free lunch to make up for the inconvenience.

So I waited while Holly got her massage and then they called me for my facial. It was really nice. I definitely like the hot towel the best. Then they took us both back for our manis and pedis and we ate our lunch while getting our toes done. It was nice because they had us right next to each other so we chatted the whole time.

So, I was a little disapointed that I couldn't get the wrap but wound up saving some money so it was fine.

I slept really well last night. I woke up at 4:00am with really bad cramping, which scared me. I went to the bathroom and I think it was just a mixture of having to pee and gas. The strange thing is that when I have to go to the bathroom, it doesn't feel like my bladder is full; it just feels like cramping. Very annoying.

Our trip's been really nice so far. Sydney is just too cute.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425 ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425