Friday, November 17, 2006

Bad Temper

One thing I've really noticed lately is my tendency to get really angry very quickly these days. I'm usually very relaxed and let things go, but I just have no patience anymore. I get angry and my heart starts racing when another driver on the road is being an idiot, or turning too slowly, or whatever. I get angry at work CONSTANTLY. It seems nobody has any idea what they're doing and that I'm the only person who knows how to do my job. I got very frustrated yesterday when I got off the phone with a lender and Brent overheard and told me the exact same thing I had just told the lender. So, he was agreeing with me, but it rubbed me the wrong way that he needed to comment about it and not just trust me to handle it. I feel terrible that I'm getting so worked up but I really can't help it. Let's just blame the hormones, shall we?

2 comments:

bird said...

So all this time I've been pregnant?

Anonymous said...

I was CRAZY mean with my son. It's true too, lotsa time to chalk up odd behaviors to that baking bean. WOO HOO!

ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425 ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425