Monday, November 27, 2006

Cravings

I think my cravings may have begun. Last night Chris and I were watching tv and someone had a box of Fruity Pebbles in front of them. For the next hour, those Fruity Pebbles were all I could think about. Until last night, the thought of any cereal with milk made me want to gag. We made a special trip to Giant just so I could get my Pebbles and milk, and it was sooo good!

Thankfully, I'm still feeling really good. I get a little icky feeling at times, but that's usually if I haven't eaten in a few hours. Once I eat, I feel much better. We go to the doctor on Wednesday and I'm a little nervous because I'm not really having very many symptoms. I rarely feel pregnant. I'm worried that there's no baby in there. Two more days...

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425 ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425