Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Dreams

Warning -- may be TMI (too much information) for mom or grandparents!

I've heard that you can have some pretty weird dreams when you're pregnant, but wasn't quite expecting what I'm experiencing. The majority of the dreams I have that I remember are sexual in nature. And they very rarely involve Chris! I've asked around and found that a lot of other pregnant women are experiencing this and another friend of mine told me that I must be having a boy, because when she was pregnant with her son, she thought about sex all the time. In my waking hours, I'm not a cat in heat, but I sure seem to be when I'm sleeping! I feel bad about it while it's happening in the dream, because even in my dream life I'm married and pregnant, but that doesn't seem to stop me. It's terrible. But...it does make me look forward to going to sleep every night! :-)

1 comment:

Brian said...

This is a family website, not only are you a freak, but that's gross.

ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425 ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425