Thursday, March 01, 2007

Acne

My dermatologist told me that my acne is absolutely hormonal (which I knew) and there's really not too much he can do for me since there's a possibility of pregnancy in our future. So, he gave me a few prescription ointments (man, I love that word; almost as much as salve) and said it could take 3 months to work. Three months! I'm checking with my OB about Proactiv but I'm not certain I'm going to be able to use it. We'll see. If none of that works, my friend's been using some stuff called Arbonne and it seems to be working for her.

Acne sucks. Between that and my weight gain, I feel so ugly the majority of the day. At least if I was pregnant, I could use that as a good excuse for my hideousness.

1 comment:

bird said...

If it makes you feel any better, I always wanted to grow up to be just like you.

ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425 ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425