Saturday, March 10, 2007

Acne Update

Well, I have no new acne showing up, which is a good thing. The Finacea seems to be giving me a chemical peel every night. Last night I used it and accidentally got some where my nose is rubbed raw. OMG, it hurt so bad! I had to rinse my whole face off. I thought I was being careful but I guess not careful enough. I think, as a whole, my face is getting better.

Chris is working today so I get the whole day to myself. I'll probably stay in my pj's all day long. That would be awesome. I'm feeling a little better today but had the same problem last night as the night before, except this time it was having to fit my thoughts and breaths into puzzle pieces. It was awful. I won't take the Sudafed tonight and see if it helps the situation. When I was trying to fall asleep, I was falling asleep fine but kept waking myself up with a snore because my nose is so clogged. Chris kept laughing every time but it was so frustrating because I was so tired. Maybe I'll go take a nap...

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425 ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425