Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Doctor's Appointment

So, everything went well with the doctor today. He said that all the genetic and chromosonal testing came back normal, which was great news. I asked about seeing a perinatologist and he said they can do the same bloodwork they'd do, so I went ahead and had them draw blood for that. It takes several weeks for the results of that to come in. I've stopped bleeding finally; I bled for exactly two weeks.

I'll update later with our Christmas pics.

4 comments:

bird said...

I'm glad everything came back normal.

Anonymous said...

Me too.

Heather

Anonymous said...

I am too... hope you are well.

Amanda said...

Just wanted to say hi! I am friends with Ericka.

I am so sorry you had this happen. It's just horrible when that happens. I remember how bad the pain was.

I am glad you are feeling better. Your in my prayers.

Take care.

ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425 ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425