Friday, December 01, 2006

Blah

Not much going on around here. I had some spotting yesterday, but I was prepared for it. My doctor told me that might happen from the pap I had done on Wednesday. It's also right around the time I'd have my period and it's common to have some spotting every month around that time. Even though I was prepared for it, it was pretty scary seeing it. And now today I'm cramping a little, but I know that's normal as well. I'm just freaking myself out, I think.

Tomorrow we're going to cut down our Christmas tree with Chris' parents. I'm so excited! I've never had a tree before so we went out and got a tree skirt and tonight we're getting our tree stand. Apparently, there's a magic one that adjusts so your tree stands perfectly straight. Hopefully I'll remember the camera and can post some pics.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're fine.

I just ate a bag of Cracker Jacks. There were 6 1/2 peanuts inside. And the prize was a paper pencil topper with bees on it. I don't even know what that is.

Heather

Amy Anderson said...

All I got was a stupid sticker...I want a pencil topper!

Rick Radinsky said...

In all my bags of post-pubescent cracker jacks, i've gotten nothing besides stickers. Consider yourself lucky.

ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425 ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425