Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Miss Shirley Rules

In my opinion, Miss Shirley's is the best breakfast in Baltimore. Everything is just so yummy. Take a look at this deliciousness:

This is their German Apple Pancake. It's enormous. And freaking fantastic!

We were in Baltimore this past weekend because my grandparents were in town visiting from Florida. It was nice that this time they were able to stay at my parents' house, since they moved into a condo without any stairs. Saves them quite a bit of money. It was good to hang out with them and I think they really enjoyed seeing me pregnant in person. I wish the Turkey would have cooperated and let them see or feel him move around, but he wasn't having any part of it. He was keeping to himself. My friend Sarah got to feel him, but he hid from everyone else.

My niece, who has taken all of her 4 years to warm up to me and Chris, was very excited about the baby. She kept asking questions and taking pictures of him (my belly) and would even include him in her magic tricks. I'm just happy she's finally speaking to us!

6 comments:

Andria said...

I think I just gained a pound looking at that picture.

Josephine said...

mmm...pancakes...

Holly said...

OK.... the location of our breakfast date has been determined!!! That thing looked AWESOME.

Erika said...

Now that's a place to put on my "go to" list. I love going out for breakfast!!! Yay Baltimore!

Lauren said...

In all my years in Baltimore, why have I never heard of this place? How dare you keep it a secret?!

JayJayGhatt said...

mmmm...stop making me hungry!

ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425 ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425