Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Crap

I hate being tagged. :-)

What I was doing 10 years ago: I was in my last year of college, living in a townhouse in Bowie, with two other girls. I had two jobs...one at a plastic surgery office, and the other at a mental therapy office.

5 things on my to-do list today
Get some policies mailed out at work.
Pick up something for dinner.
Order a photo for my mom from my wedding (two years ago!)
Find out how to join our local pool
Empty the dishwasher

5 snacks I enjoy
Baked Cheetos
Muffins
Cheese and Peanut Butter Crackers
Cookies
Ice Cream

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
Pay off my mortgage
Put money away for Carter
Travel to Europe
Buy a nice house and employ staff (housekeeper, personal chef, etc.)
Quit my job :-)

5 bad habits
Too much TV.
I eat a lot of crap that's not healthy
Wasting time doing nothing
Procrastinating
Picking at Carter's boogies and earwax

5 places I’ve lived
Owings Mills, MD
College Park, MD
Bowie, MD
Arlington, VA
Fairfax, VA

5 jobs I’ve had
Deli Cashier
Receptionist
Grocery Store Cashier
Public Relations Gal
Office Manager

I won't tag anyone, but am pretty interested in your answers. Respond in the comments!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm always picking at Blake's boogies too. ;)

I'm Not Skippy said...

You gotta think bigger for Billionaire!

I worked as a Grocery Store Cashier too (met my wife there), but to outdo you I worked as a mannequin repairman about 10 years ago.

MB said...

Don't feel bad - I got married 6 years ago and never got a single photo made from my photographer's negatives. My mom & aunt took 21 rolls of film which was plenty for me. My mom, however, still bugs me for enlargements of the professional photos.

AshliAGMG said...

How do I get tagged? I am such a rookie...

Anonymous said...

just graduate college,
lived in owings mills, laurel, md,
gaithersburg, md. Manchester, md
California, Pa

I'm Not Skippy said...

I figured out what to do for Billionaire. . . build a whole subdivision, with a large community center/pool (indoor pool with a retractable roof), and give houses to my friends and family (provided they sell their houses at whatever their current mortgage value is to a family starting out). All the houses would be in their names. We'd have catered dinners every weekend and make sure the houses were all green (solar powered, a well water filtration house in the subdivision).

If not that two words. . . private Island.

A billion is a lot.

Becki said...

Ten years ago I was happily divorced and partying it up pretty well :)

Josephine said...

You're a doll for doing it. :D

ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425 ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425