Saturday, April 26, 2008

Cloth Diapers

In case anyone was wondering how our foray into cloth diapering is going, here's our update. Well, MY update, since Chris refuses to use them. :-)

We've used the FuzziBunz, BumGenius, and Girl's handmade ones. I think the BumGenius may be my favorite, even though it leaked on us the other day. That may have been my fault. I like the FuzziBunz a lot too but the snaps sometimes undo themselves. And Girl's are super cute, but maybe more work than I'd like. I'm lazy. :-)

Here's a pic of Carter in his FuzziBunz today. Cute, right?

7 comments:

gail said...

I got some snap ones coming soon. I am just slow as heck.

Anonymous said...

I think babies look so cute in cloth diapers! I personally tried Fuzzi Bunz and they didn't fit around Bailey's legs tight enough. I just could not get them right and they kept leaking. Bum Genius, though? I love em. Anyway I am glad you are enjoying experimenting!

Josephine said...

Bum Genius Bum Genius!! And have your DH call my DH. ;) He's a pro at washing diapers now! Who'dve thunk?!

Erika said...

They do look snuggly! Always something that made me interested in them. Glad you're doing well with them!

Steph said...

The BumGenius are my fav as well! My hubby will use them, but not wash em!

Autumn said...

Have you looked into the Thirsties Pocket AIOs? My husband loved those because of their insane simplicity. I prefer fitteds now but having some husband friendly dipes around is always a good thing.

Marty, a.k.a. canape said...

We haven't ventured into cloth, but Kev refuses to use the gDiapers that I love. So I use them during the day and switch out to Pampers at night.

ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425 ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425