Thursday, February 01, 2007

New Year's Resolutions One Month Later

So, how have I done with my resolutions? Let's take a look:

1. I hereby resolve to wash my face, brush my teeth and take my vitamins before bed every night.

I've done really well with this. Now, it feels weird if I don't brush my teeth or wash my face. There have only been one or two days when I didn't do the whole trifecta.

2. I hereby resolve to keep my house straight and not just when company is coming over.

Yeah, not so good on this one. I try to straighten and clean on the weekends but don't do much during the week. I do, however, keep the kitchen sink more clean than I used to.

3. I hereby resolve to lose weight, unless I get pregnant. In which case, I hereby resolve to gain weight. And lots of it.

I joined a new gym that I'm starting today. Thus far, I've failed miserably with this resolution, but I'm hoping the new gym inspires me and I can drop some lbs.

4. I hereby resolve to go to the gym three times a week.

See above.

5. I hereby resolve to stop cursing as much as I do.

I forgot about this resolution. Dammit. :-)

6. I hereby resolve to be the best wife I can be.

I'm pretty sure I'm doing okay on that front but you'd have to ask Chris.

7. I hereby resolve to keep my car clean.

My car's not a mess, but there's some stuff in there that could stand to be either thrown away or brought inside. In addition, it needs a good wash.

8. I hereby resolve to keep these resolutions.

Okay, it seems that I've only kept one or two of these resolutions so far. Here's hoping I do better in February!

2 comments:

thethinker said...

Sadly, I didn't make any resolutions. On the bright side, that means I haven't broken any.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a month to month evaluation is a good thing. You are keeping better track on how you are doing than most people. Good luck with all the goals!

ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425 ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425