Thursday, February 08, 2007

Anna Nicole

M and I used to watch Anna Nicole's show before Sex and the City every week. It was so fun getting together with her and watching that show every Sunday night and making fun of Kimmie and saying that she looked like the guy from The Princess Bride. Whenever Anna Nicole would be in the news (which was ALL the time), I would think back to those days and really miss them. Now that she's gone (Anna Nicole, not M!), it makes me really sad. I'm sad that her daughter's going to grow up without a mother.

It's always shocking and sad when someone you love dies unexpectedly. But it's a different kind of sadness for me when a celebrity dies like this. When I think of certain celebrities, I think of my friends. Whenever I see Caroline Rhea or Michael Rappaport, I think of Marcie because those were the first celebrities I ever saw when I used to visit her in L.A. When I think of John Heder, I think of Chris' family in Delaware, because they looove Napoleon Dynamite. And when I think of Anna Nicole, I think of M, and I miss her.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sad about Anna Nicole. She was a train wreck, but I loved her just the same.

Erika said...

I was totally shocked too. What a sad life story. It's a drama without any kind of fabrication. I'm sad about it too.

bird said...

damn you trim spa

Anonymous said...

I MISS YOU TOO, AMOS!!!!

Mer

ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425 ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425