Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Perinatologist

Well, I was supposed to have an appointment today with the perinatologist my friend recommended. It was originally scheduled for Feb. 8th but they called me a few weeks ago to reschedule for Jan. 30th, which I was happy about because it meant I'd get to see him sooner than I thought, especially since I made the appointment right after my miscarriage, in mid-December. (Wow, how's that for a run-on sentence? Sorry, Mr. Bradley. Apparently, I learned nothing.)

This morning they called me to tell me they needed to reschedule my appointment because one of the doctors is sick so they're rearranging the schedule. So, they rebooked me for Feb. 8th. Does that date sound familiar??? Not only do I have the same appointment I started with, but when they originally rescheduled they changed the doctor I was seeing. I wanted to see Dr. Khoury because he was the one who was recommended but they had me scheduled to see some other doctor. But now that's all fixed. Hopefully.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for stopping by my site and leaving such supportive comments! This whole experience just completely sucks, but it is nice to know that we are not alone. Thank you for sharing your personal experience here in your blog. Sorry you have to put up with insensitive idiots, too. ;-)

ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425 ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425