So, the rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you’ve nominated
I love so many blogs. If y'all could see my Google Reader you'd be shocked that I have time to read them all.
Since I can only list 7, and some of my faves have already been "loved" I'll go with the ones that haven't yet. So, if you're not on the list, it doesn't mean I don't anxiously await each post. I just don't have room to love on everyone at once.
1. Canape. I'm sure she's been nominated a hundred times over, but I haven't seen it yet so I'm going for it. I adore this woman. We've been some very tough times, and some amazingly wonderful times together. She has an amazing heart and I'm always stunned by how beautifully she writes. And the fact that she named her son after my family is pretty cool too. ;-)
2. MB. She's a local mom with an adorable little girl named Marielle. She dresses in funny costumes for free food, which makes me want to be her friend. I can hang with a chick like that.
3. Jess. A blogger turned real-life friend. She reached out to me when we didn't even know each other to give us Carter's expensive bottles because she had extra from her FIVE little ones. Seriously, who does that?? Her emails crack me up and I love being able to see her every once in a while. She took fabulous photos of us last weekend that I can't wait to post when she gets back from her vacay. She has a very full life, yet still manages to find time to be a friend. That amazes me.
4. Andria. She sucked me in with her gossip site, then we got to know each other through our losses, and now we're supporting each other watching our babies grow up. She even helped me get pregnant! Sort of. She recommended I drink lots of green tea, and I did, and got pregnant that month. So did she. Fate, I think. She's really funny, and introspective, and manages to keep up with her friends' lives with a memory that just surprises me every time. And she just got attacked by a bobcat, which is such a strange thing for a city girl like me to hear about. I thought they only had bobcats in zoos.
5. Sarah. My sort-of sister-in-law. I love that she started blogging. I feel like I've really gotten to know her that way. What I like about Sarah is that when she first was dating my brother she made an effort to get to know me. She'd send me long emails giving me insights into her life before meeting us. I really appreciate that about her. And it cracks me up that she calls her cat Bastard.
6. I'm not Skippy, Jr. I have no clue how we found each other, but Parker and Carter are pretty much in sync with each other. If one starts teething, so does the other. If one won't sleep, neither will the other. It's a little weird. Plus, I love that he's a dad that blogs about his family. And he has a great sense of humor.
7. B-Side. Dude just cracks me up. I followed him over from TVGasm and haven't looked back. We watch the same shows and have the same weird thoughts and I got all excited when I saw him in the audience of Big Brother. I pointed him out to Chris and felt like I knew the person on tv.