Wednesday, July 30, 2008

This morning


I snapped this picture this morning from inside my car. I just thought it was so cute. Carter's in the stroller so you can't see him, but the kids were headed off to the park as soon as we got there. They were all waiting for him in the driveway and jumped when they saw me pull up because they were so excited to go to the park now that Carter was there.
I love how the little ones hold on to the stroller and "help" Shaista. It makes them feel important and keeps them close.
Oh, and the kid in the prison suit? The biter.

6 comments:

gail said...

That's so cute!

Holly said...

HOW CUTE...

If the biter doesn't change his ways, he might have to get used to wearing that outfit when he gets older.

Brandy said...

Hmmm...the prison garb is on the biter. A foreshadowing of things to come? Yesterday at the fair we saw a kid in a New York County Jail t-shirt and he was tormenting the farm animals...throwing rocks and things. I told my dh it was a sign.

Tiffany said...

How adorable!

Too funny with the prison garb!

Daily Verses said...

That is really so cute.

Lynn said...

HAHA about the prison suit! Too cute!

ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425 ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425