Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Sizing Ultrasound

Had our sizing ultrasound this morning. Man, we created a cute kid! He's got these huge cheeks that even made the sono tech say, "Wow! Look at those cheeks!" Big buddha belly too. She said I'm doing a good job packing weight on him. Guess I should lay off the eclairs (darn you, Andria!). I gained another 2 lbs this week. Not horrible, considering my total is 22 lbs now.

Right now, based on his head, belly and femur measurements, he weighs about 7lbs 6oz. So, if I go to term, he'll be about 9lbs. Not surprising because Chris and I were big babies. I had plenty of amniotic fluid, placenta was in good shape, blood flow to/from the cord were perfect. All is well.

Here's a pic. I think he looks just like his daddy. Nose, lips, everything. That's just fine with me. I think his daddy's a hottie. I can't wait to meet this dude.


8 comments:

Butrfly Garden said...

I wish they would have offered me this kind of technology, is it still new or does my insurance just blow?

That picture is just amazing!!!!

Holly said...

Cute kid.... LOVE his nose and squishy cheeks! Can't wait to see him in a few weeks.

MB said...

Wow! Amazing to be able to see such details. He looks adorable!

Laura said...

What a cutie!!

Kelly said...

Great pic!! I'm so glad everything looks good!

Anonymous said...

You are doing a wonderful job cooking a healthy baby. :)

He's just perfect.

Anonymous said...

geeeze... freaking adorable... i can't wait to meet him.... 11 days.... sooo close but so far away

Katrina said...

gosh he's gorgeous...i can't wait to see what he looks like out of you!!
i'm jealous you had a sizing u/s...i didn't get one! but, i had a midwife estimate his weight, and she was only 5 ounces off...so it helps to be prepared ;)

ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425 ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425