Thursday, May 31, 2007

14 Weeks


I'm wearing maternity clothes full time now. Well, I can still sneak in a few pre-pregnancy shirts, but my boobs have gotten so big that they're a bit tight and all you see are my hooters. Thankfully, my sister-in-law, Holly, who's also pregnant, passed on a few clothes to me from her sister and the majority of them fit perfectly. So, I have a pretty decent summer wardrobe. I could use maybe a few more shirts, but it's not urgent.

I'm feeling good. I seem to be peeing less frequently at night, which is very nice. Now, it's every 3 or 4 hours, instead of every one or two. I'm having a lot of round ligament pains, especially when I sneeze, which is pretty often these days. My boobs still hurt, but it's definitely gotten a little better than a few weeks or months ago. Still no weight gain, which is great, considering my belly is definitely looking like I've eaten a few too many chocolate glazed doughnuts. I was sort of hoping that the fat would magically go from my upper arms and thighs directly to my belly, but that doesn't seem to be the case. A girl can wish, though...

5 comments:

gail said...

You're adorable! I love seeing the progression!

Erika said...

You ARE so cute! Isn't it weird having a belly, but not feeling anything in there yet. Just wait until you feel those first wiggles - you'll love it!

Anonymous said...

I love Chocolate Glazed Doughnuts!!! Delicious.

Emmakirst said...

Love the belly, it's so cute, I wish mine were like that, mine's more like Homer's! hahaha. That's great on the maternity clothes, I have to buy some b/c hubby threw mine ouT!!!!!

Jess said...

You look absolutely lovely.

ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425 ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425