Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Slacker

Chris gave me a hard time this morning because I haven't been posting much. Honestly, I don't have anything to say. Nothing really has been happening. A few highlights:

- We were in Baltimore this past weekend to help my mom get a closet organization system installed in her new condo. This place is so beautiful. It's really elegant and I'm so happy that they're moving out of the ghetto.

- My stepsister gave us a bunch of baby stuff for when our Turkey gets here. We totally scored on some very cute stuff. Woot!

- We reserved tickets to go see Chris' family in Minnesota next month. I hate flying. But I'm excited to mee that side of his family. I met his dad and stepmother for the first time the weekend of our wedding.

- My belly seems to have popped in the past day. I went on a feeding frenzy a few days ago and then yesterday...POP! It was a little shocking. But at least now I look pregnant and not just chubby.

I think that's all I have to say. It's been really boring around here.

5 comments:

Butrfly Garden said...

"But at least now I look pregnant and not just chubby."

That's the GREATEST. I loved being big and pregnant. It was the first time in my life I didn't feel like I always had to "suck it in."

Sorry you have to fly, but July is really the best time to come out here (Minnesota). Actually, June and September are, but July is good, too!

KimmieRo said...

Oh yay for looking pregnant! I look like I ate a bag of chips.

Erika said...

YAY for boring! Sometimes, in life, boring is good. :)

Anonymous said...

yay!! is it safe to fly when ur preggers?? i alaways thought that was a sorta no-no... *shrug* MANDI graduates TODAY!!! whoot!! talk to u all soon, tell the turkey and brawny man hi!!

Andria said...

Ditto Erika's comment... boring is good!

ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425 ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425