Thursday, June 14, 2007

Sorry, no pic today

Chris and I were both out late last night and completely forgot to take my 16 week belly picture. But we'll take it tonight and I'll post it tomorrow for you stalkers out there (Mom, I'm talking to you).

I went to a breastfeeding class last night. It was fascinating! I really learned a lot. I had no idea there was so much technique involved. I definitely feel much better equipped now than I would have just reading a book. We watched a video and talked to the instructor and got to ask our questions. It was a small group (3 women including me and one husband), which was nice, so we were able to converse much better than if it were more like a seminar. And the best part of the evening? The color handout with what poopy diapers are supposed to look like if they're healthy! Chris practically snatched it out of my hand when I pulled it out to show him because he was so excited. I think he really would have enjoyed the video. It was pretty graphic. He'll have to come with me next time when I go back for my refresher course in a few months.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not a stalker...you know I'm there just waiting for postings. I truly enjoy your blog and sometimes I even get mentioned. I'm glad you enjoyed the class.

Amy Anderson said...

You claim to not be a stalker, but asked what time I'm going to be posting the picture so that you can actually leave your house without missing it. Sounds like a blog stalker to me...

Anonymous said...

O.k. I am a stalker!!!!

Brian said...

More like a nut job!

Erika said...

Ah yes, the sometimes explosive, seedy mustard breastfed baby poo. It's amazing, the stuff really doesn't smell. Makes you miss it when you introduce cereal for the first time. BLECH!

Holly said...

HHAHHA....I agree with you both - a nut job stalker! If you thought the video was graphic, just wait until you go through the birthing classes.

ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425 ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425