Monday, May 07, 2007

Weekend

We had a really nice weekend! Friday night we met up with Phil, Laura and Carley for dinner at Red Rocks and it was DELICIOUS. Carley enjoyed hanging out with her two daddies:
On Saturday, Chris played in a charity tennis tournament to benefit the Washington Tennis Education Foundation. It was a lot of fun. He was the best one on his team (and I'm not just saying that because he's my husband!). They practically begged him to serve when it was his turn to play. My boyfriend, Mayor Adrian Fenty, showed up and shook a few hands. Do you think he knows I'm stalking him???

Yesterday Laura and Carley came over to watch Grey's from Thursday. I have to say, I wasn't very impressed with this new spinoff. I found it a little blah. Plus, I hate pilot episodes when they have to explain every situation and every character. That annoys me. I'll probably watch a couple of episodes, and then pray that they send Addison back to Seattle.

And now, a pic of my man in action. Ain't he cute??

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425 ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425