Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I hate doing MeMes!

Darn you, Canape! I hate doing MeMes. I can never think of anything clever. Here are my 10 Things about Me MeMe. I'm warning you..it's boring.

1. I have a sick obsession with Big Kahuna Reef. I have difficulty watching tv without playing my fish. I love it.

2. I am terrified that I may actually have a baby this November (or December).

3. I could stare at my husband's lips all day long. They're so plump and delicious!

4. I really want our baby to look like my husband.

5. I read blogs ALL DAY LONG while I'm at work. I get maybe an hour's worth of actual work done each day.

6. I'm not a people person.

7. I'm very judgmental, even though I try not to be. I just think my way is the right way and everyone should live their lives the way I think they should.

8. I'm obsessed with Cap'n Crunch right now. The cereal, not the Cap'n himself. He skeeves me out.

9. Speaking of which, I hate people in costume. Clowns, mascots, etc all freak me out. Not fun.

10. I love potty humor. Love it.

I now tag Heather because she's the most hilarious person I know and she'll have a great list. That girl makes me laugh every single day.

5 comments:

Chris said...

...and I have buns of steel too!

-DH

Heather said...

I am completely flattered!! I'll do my list tomorrow - I need to really think...

Ashley said...

amy, I have no idea how I found your blog, but I keep coming back to it! I'm rooting for you w/ this pregnancy, can't wait to see more progress! congrats! :)

Andria said...

Did you know that if you click on the numbers on the countdown babystrology thingy, that they will change, and show how many days left, how many days so far, and how many weeks?
You probably already knew that, but I just discovered it. :)

BTW- love Chris' comment. Reminds me of how my husband asks if I "want free tickets to the gun show", and then shows me his "guns" (biceps).... yeah. Men. :P

Emmakirst said...

Great list!

ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425 ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425