Thursday, May 03, 2007

We have a heartbeat!

We heard the baby's heartbeat on our doppler tonight. It was so awesome! We've been trying for about a week now, but with no luck. Then, tonight, we hit the jackpot. I was able to get my mom on the phone to let her hear because it's her birthday and we thought she'd think it was cool, but then the battery died and we couldn't share it with anyone else. Tomorrow we'll get more batteries and call Chris's parents and let them hear.

I'm so relieved. It's not that I was really that worried that something was wrong, because I didn't feel that anything was. I was just frustrated that we weren't hearing it. Now, I feel much better and can wait until my next doctor's appointment in a few weeks. This doppler is a godsend.

4 comments:

Jess said...

Woohoo for the hearbeat! Boo for crap ass, drained batteries.

Topaz said...

Congratulations Amy (and DH too!)

You will see pretty soon time will just fly by :-)

Caroline

Andria said...

are you using bebe sounds? i had a coupon for babies-r-us, and went and bought one today. :)
i'm copying you.

Sugar Kane said...

How exciting! Congratulations!!

ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425 ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425