Friday, February 06, 2009

Carter update

That poor child. So miserable. I finally got him to nurse last night but it was a really half-hearted effort. He just didn't have the energy to do it.

The good news? He slept through the night. His fever is down, although he's still a bit warm. He ate half a banana and a cereal bar, and nursed from both sides this morning. And he's talking a little. Yesterday he hardly said a word until 7:00.

Today he's going to spend the day cuddling with my mom. She's good medicine for him.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't figure out how to leave a comment. I'm so sorry Carter is sick. I hope he feels better. D.

Anonymous said...

Awww I hope he feels better today, poor little guy!

Anonymous said...

I hope the lil dude had a good weekend and is feeling much better.

Jess said...

Poor baby, I'm sorry he's sick. I hope he's making a turn for the better.

ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425 ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425