Monday, July 09, 2007

Movement

I'm not sure how many people read the comments so I wanted to post about something Chris mentioned in my last blog post.

He still hasn't felt the baby move. I feel it a lot and sometimes think he thinks I'm making it up since he hasn't felt it yet. I've also seen it from the outside. If I'm getting some good kicks, I can move my stomach a certain way and see it. Finally, last night, Chris got to see it. I was getting good, hard kicks, so I had him watch one particular spot and then...bam! It's so fun to watch. I was really happy he finally got to see that I'm not imagining things!

6 comments:

Holly said...

That's the best part... when you can see a foot pressing on your belly! It's so exciting - glad he can be apart of it to.

Emmakirst said...

Hubby just felt our baby yesterday for the first time, it was the lightest little tap he said.

Anonymous said...

yahoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! I already miss that feeling.

Anonymous said...

awww thats so cool... u know... i wish u guys would come visit... i dont think we've seen u guys in person once since the big news... =-(

Poppy said...

Sharing that experience with your hubby is one of the best parts of pregnancy. Movement, hearing the heartbeat and seeing the baby via ultrasound. Thankfully there are those things that can help him feel a part of the process. Not much else for them to experience.

Too bad they can share in the middle of the night gotta go P agains or the achy back. :)

Josephine said...

Nice! I want to hear about this belly manipulation. But then again, maybe you actually had abs to begin with, unlike me. :o)

ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425 ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425