Thursday, March 13, 2008

Improvement

Last night was a definite improvement. He only needed me to go in once before he fell asleep around 9:00 to put his paci back in. Then he woke up a few times before midnight but then I nursed him at 12:15 and he fell back to sleep until around 3:30. I nursed him again around 4:00 and he slept until my alarm went off at 6:45 this morning. That's the most sleep I've gotten in a week!

He's in a great mood this morning. He's happily playing in his jumperoo while I got ready and ate breakfast and now am able to blog.

Man, I sure needed a night like that.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for you and Carter! It was only a matter of time.

Anonymous said...

Isn't it sad when you are thankful for a night like that? I totally understand. Glad it was better and hope he continues to sleep longer and longer!

I'm Not Skippy said...

YAY! A big step in the right direction.

NG said...

Woo!

Becki said...

Glad you got some sleep!! It will only get better in the long run :)

Jessica said...

I'm really glad to hear that you had a good night (and morning) sometimes that really makes a world of difference I think...
Yay You!!

Tiffany said...

I'm so glad to hear that! You need some sleep miss! One day soon Carter will give you what you need. I promise!

ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425 ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425