Thursday, December 13, 2007

Ryan Robert!


I suck. I completely forgot to post about the happy news last week...my nephew, Ryan Robert, was born!! He was born on December 3, 2007 and was 8 lbs, 10 oz and 20 inches long. A big boy! And he looks just like his granddaddy. I knew he would. I just felt it.

I can't wait for Carter to meet him this spring. I hope they grow as close as Holly and I have and become the best of friends.

I'm sorry, Ryan. I'm already a bad aunt. I'll make it up to you, little man.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Cutie pie! Welcome to the world!

Anonymous said...

It was nice opening your blog and seeing my 2 favorite "baby" grandsons on here, Ryan and Carter.

Holly said...

It's OK Aunt Amy...I love you just the same! I can't wait to see you, that big guy that's always with you and Turkey in April. Mom said Carter & I will be the best of buds - he sounds like a really awesome kid already.

Love you... Ryan :)

Erika said...

He's precious! Congrats on adding another sweet baby to your family. I hope Carter and Ryan are the best of friends.

Steph said...

Such a sweet little face! Welcome to our world!

Anonymous said...

Good day to be born! Congratulations!

ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425 ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425