Monday, August 08, 2011

Don't worry

Carter seems to be on a God kick lately.

Last night we were in his bed reading his new dinosaur book.  His bedroom wall is a shared wall with our neighbor's living room.  I heard what seemed to be our neighbor messing around with some electric plugs or something, and tapping on the wall, and I said, "What's that?"

To which Carter responded, "Don't worry, Mommy.  That's just God."

We're not a religious family.  I grew up Jewish, and my husband grew up an unaffiliated Christian, but I want to introduce the idea of religion to Carter, and he seems to be really receptive to it.

I think it's time to start taking him to church and synagogue...

1 comment:

Mom said...

Are you sure it was the neighbor? At least he is not afraid of strange noises. He'll be ready for Sunday school soon.

ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425 ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425