Monday, February 08, 2010

Domestic Goddess

What with there being a hundred feet of snow outside, and our having been stuck at home since Friday, plus my computer being broken, I've had some time to work on my domesticity. I've been knitting a lot. Just finishing a pair of socks, and started gauging my sweater yarn. I'm really looking forward to knitting my first sweater!

I've also been cooking a lot more. You saw the bread I made, which I still swell with pride over every time I think about it. Tonight I made glazed salmon with roasted asparagus and rice, and oatmeal chocolate chip cookies for dessert. Pretty damn delicious, if I do say so myself! And I think Chris would agree.


2 comments:

Fighting Mama said...

I'm not a salmon person but um, that looks kick ass!

BTW - I'm totally jealous of the bread. Bread scares me.

Anonymous said...

if your snowed in how much food do you have in your house...especially fresh aspargus?lol
It all looks great and I love salmon.
Love Dad

ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425 ss_blog_claim=86be2c4954b7fd5203a34626824dc425